This is a pair of insulated window covers for the front (cabin) door windows on your 2019 and newer Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. Helps keep your van temperature insulated and regulated, provides privacy and snaps in place with powerful rare-earth magnets.
Optionally add a screened vent so you can flip down the top portion while leaving a bug screen in place. It’s a great way to get some ventilation without letting the bugs in.
COMPATIBILITY: 2019+ Sprinter vans and RV’s on Sprinter chassis.
– Insulates and regulates van temperature
– Reduces noise
– Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
– Blocks out sunlight so you can sleep in
– Provides great privacy
– Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
– Heavy-duty waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
– Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
- Cabin doors screen/vent: choose if you want screen vents on the top 1/3 of your cabin door window covers (see pictures).
- Handles: choose if you have the original low grab handles from Mercedes Benz (standard in 4×4) or no handles (the overhead handles do not effect the fit). Note: After market grab handles may effect the fit.
Handmade with care in Oregon, USA.
Please note some of these pictures may be of an older van, but this product is in fact for 2019 and newer Sprinter vans.