This is a pair of insulated window covers for the front (cabin) door windows on your 2019 and newer Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. Helps keep your van temperature insulated and regulated, provides privacy and snaps in place with powerful rare-earth magnets.
Optionally add a screened vent so you can flip down the top portion while leaving a bug screen in place. It’s a great way to get some ventilation without letting the bugs in.
– Insulates and regulates van temperature
– Reduces noise
– Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
– Blocks out sunlight to sleep in
– Provides great privacy
– Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
– High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
– Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
- Cabin doors screen/vent: Choose if you want screen vents on the top 1/3 of your cabin door window covers (see pictures).
These are handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA. If you aren’t satisfied with these, send them back for a full refund.
Please note some of these pictures may be of an older van, but this product is in fact for 2019 and newer Sprinter vans.