Insulated window covering for the drivers side crew window in mid and high roof Ford Transit vans.
This premium window covering snaps into place with powerful magnets, completely covering the driver side crew window (this is the large window behind the driver on the driver side). Straps with snaps let you fold it up and store it in place above the window.
COMPATIBILITY: Mid and high roof Ford Transit vans. Note: this cover requires exposed van metal around the window. If you have plastic molding or after market paneling up to your window get in touch with us.
- Insulates and regulates van temperature
- Reduces interior noise
- Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
- Blocks out sunlight to sleep in
- Provides great privacy
- Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
- Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn’t required extra storage space)
- Heavy-duty waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
- Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
If you choose the vented option we will assume you want a split-T vent that flips up stays in place via magnets (works great with CR Lawrence windows). If you have a an AMA sliding window, please put that in the Order Notes at checkout and we can make a vent that flips open horizontally to accommodate this type of window.
Handmade with care in Oregon, USA.