Insulated window cover for Sprinter van sliding door window. This quality window shade snaps into place with extra powerful magnets and included straps let you fold up in place.
COMPATIBILITY: Sprinter vans 2007 and newer with exposed van metal around the sliding door window. If you have plastic or paneling up to this window get in touch with us before ordering!
- Insulates and regulates van temperature
- Provides great privacy
- Reduces interior noise
- Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
- Blocks out sunlight to sleep in
- Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
- Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn’t required extra storage space)
- Heavy-duty waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
- Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
If you choose the vented option we will assume you want a split-T vent that flips up stays in place via magnets (works great with CR Lawrence windows). If you have a an AMA sliding window, put that in the notes at checkout and we can make a vent that flips open horizontally to accommodate this type of window.
Please take care when opening and closing your sliding door with the window cover folded up. If the window cover shifts from its ideal location or depending on how your van is built out, it may not clear the van when opening the door.
Handmade with care in Oregon, USA.