Handmade insulated window covering for Sprinter van driver side crew window, compatible with vans 2007 and newer.
IMPORTANT: If there is plastic around your crew window let us know in the Order Notes. If you have paneling or upholstery up to the window frame but an exposed black aluminum window frame, please get in touch with us, we can make a version that is cut to the size of the window frame. If you have the Adventure Wagon Kit we can make a special cover for you, please let us know in the Order Notes field during checkout.
This premium window covering snaps into place with powerful rare earth magnets. It completely covers the driver side crew window (this is the large window behind the driver on the driver side). Included straps let you fold it up and leave it in place so you don’t need to worry about finding a storage spot for it.
- Insulates and regulates van temperature
- Reduces interior noise
- Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
- Blocks out sunlight to sleep in
- Provides great privacy
- Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
- Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn’t required extra storage space)
- High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
- Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
If you choose the vented option we will assume you want a split-T vent that flips up stays in place via magnets (works great with CR Lawrence windows). If you have a an AMA sliding window, please put that in the Order Notes at checkout and we can make a vent that flips open horizontally to accommodate this type of window.
These are handmade in Oregon, USA. If you aren’t satisfied with these, send them back for a full refund.