This is a pair of insulated window covers for the front (cabin) door windows on your 2007-2018 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. Helps keep your van temperature insulated and regulated, provides privacy and snaps in place with powerful rare-earth magnets.
– Insulates and regulates van temperature
– Reduces interior noise
– Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
– Blocks out sunlight to sleep in
– Provides great privacy
– Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
– Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn’t required extra storage space)
– High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
– Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
- Cabin doors screened vents: flip down the top 1/3 to get airflow while leaving screen up to prevent bugs from getting in
- Handles: choose if you have the original low grab handles from Mercedes Benz (standard in 4×4) or no handles (the overhead handles do not effect the fit). Note: After market grab handles may effect the fit.
These are handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA. If you aren’t satisfied with these, send them back for a full refund.