This is a pair of insulated window covers for the rear door windows on your 2019+ Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van. Helps keep your van temperature insulated and regulated, provides privacy and snaps in place with powerful rare-earth magnets.
Please note: some of the images show covers for pre-2019 vans, but rest assured, we make rear door covers for the 2019+ vans.
– Insulates and regulates van temperature
– Reduces interior noise
– Blocks out virtually all light coming from inside your van (keeps you stealthy)
– Blocks out sunlight to sleep in
– Provides great privacy
– Snaps into place with neodymium magnets
– Can be folded up and left in place even while driving (doesn’t required extra storage space)
– High-quality waterproof ripstop nylon on the interior and exterior
– Premium thickness Low-E foil-faced insulation
Please note: These shades accommodate the plastic moulding around the bottom 1/3 of the rear windows that is standard in the 2019+ models. If your van does not have this plastic moulding let us know in the notes section during checkout. If you have third party after-market plastic moulding surrounding the entire window, such as in the Winnebago Revel, these shades will not work because there is no exposed metal for the magnets to stick to.
These are handmade in Ashland, Oregon, USA. If you aren’t satisfied with these, send them back for a full refund.